Why study Political Science and International Affairs at the American University of Armenia?
- You will get your Master’s degree from a unique program in the region offering western-style education in two areas of focus: Policy & Development and International Affairs.
- Studying PSIA is both attractive and affordable. During your studies you will live in one of the most beautiful, ancient and dynamic countries in the world with very low cost of living.
- You will have the opportunity to practice the knowledge you acquire by conducting research together with highly qualified PSIA faculty.
- During your studies you can work in the Turpanjian Center for Policy Analysis (TCPA), which is the research hub of the PSIA program, or be a teaching assistant.
- You will have internship opportunities at various state institutions and international organizations.
- In the framework of Erasmus+ Student Credit Mobility program you will have the opportunity to study in Paris Lodron University of Salzburg in Austria or Université catholique de Louvain in Belgium for one semester.
- As a PSIA graduate you can pursue a career in academia, public and private sectors, civil society organizations, well-known international institutions in Armenia and abroad or be self-employed.
- PSIA alumni secure jobs within 3 months of graduation.